viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Mp3: THE GAME F/ NIPSEY HUSSLE – ‘JUDAS’ CLOSET’



Judas' Closet
In honor of his birthday, Game gives back to his fans with a new song called “Judas’ Closet” featuring Nipsey Hussle. The West Coast MCs trade righteous rhymes over the Timbaland-produced beat, a leftover from his Jesus Piece recording sessions.
“Feel like I sold my fu**in’ soul to the devil for these palm trees and these six fours,” raps Game, who celebrated his birthday at a party in L.A. last night.
“My bday is YOUR bday !!!!! I gotta surprise bday gift for you guys since y’all been sending happy birthdays to me all day,” he tweeted before dropping the track.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by TheRealG1 | Newwpthemes Unioncallejera -